1. You agree that any component and content of this website (including music, sounds, video, texts, images, designs, graphics and animations) are provided for your personal, non-commercial use only. If you wish to obtain a license to commercially use any of this content, please use the contact information and write to the owner of the web page.
2. You agree not to record the music and sounds audible from this website with any device or software. Any unauthorized access to any component or content of this website is prohibited. You agree not to copy, reproduce print, transmit, publish, display, distribute, create derivative works of the material and content. You also agree not to assist or facilitate any third party in such acts.
3. Everything you see, listen and read on this website is copyrighted and may not be used except as specified © dawlab – all rights reserved.
4. You agree not to access and use any component and content of this website for illegal or immoral purposes. You agree not to use this website in a way that may cause interruption of the service, as well as damaging it, or create the conditions that may render less efficient the functionality of this website.
5. You agree to be fully responsible for (and fully indemnify the owner of this webpage against) all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, legal fees, suffered by the owner of this website, or the use by any other person accessing this website using your computer or internet access account.